Subject: Re: Lightwave Contest Rules (Draft)
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 16:20:36 -0700

In a message dated Fri, 19 Apr 1996 07: [email-masked] writes:

A>  Is this fair? How can someone whos been using LW for a few months 
A> even begin to campare with the skill of someone who uses LW as his main 
A> income, and has been using it for the past XX years!
A>  I think you might want to break this up somehow... We're not ALL 
A> on the same playing field when it comes on skill!

     It just means we (the beginning-intermediate players) will have
to try harder. Originality counts as does mass appeal. Remember, the
big boys have a lot of other activities on their plate. Perhaps
we should even give them a handicap <grin>...

Christopher

              **********************************************
   Seeking    * Christopher Stewart   [email-masked] *    Check out 
   Gainful    *     http://www.islandnet.com/~dretch       *    Online
 Employment!  *   Home of the Lightwave 3D Search Engine   *    Resume!
              **********************************************

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *